- Prior Appointment
- Consular Relations between Russia and Japan
- Consular Section News
- Contact Details
- Consular Services
- Russian Visas
- Visa Categories
- About Russian Visas
- Additional Visa Application Requirements for the Citizens of Third Countries
- Emergency Visa Application
- Migration Card
- FIFA World Cup 2018 FAN ID
- Other Consular Services
- Press and Mass Media
- Matters of Trade and Business
- Russian Visas
The Consular Section
of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Japan
- Azabudai 2-1-1 Minato-ku Tokyo 106-0041 (〒106-0041東京都港区麻布台2-1-1).
The entrance is on the right side from the Embassy gate.
- E-mail (for all inquires):
- Business Hours (except weekends and Russian national holidays):
- from 09:30-12:30 and from 14:30-16:30.
On Tuesdays and Fridays the Consular Section will be open only in the morning (from 09.30-12.30).
Visa application hours: 09:30-12:30 only.
- Russian National Holidays:
- January 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8
May 1, 9
If a National Holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, then the embassy will be closed for the holiday the following Monday.
- Consular Districts:
- Kanto region (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Gunma, Tochigi, Ibaraki Prefectures)
Chugoku region (Shimane, Yamaguchi Prefectures)
Chubu region (Shizuoka, Yamanashi, Nagano Prefectures)
Tohoku region (Miyagi, Fukushima Prefectures)
Shikoku (Kagawa, Tokushima, Kochi, Ehime Prefectures)
Kyushu (Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima Prefectures)
For your reference: Map of consular districts.