- Russian-Japanese Relations
- Economic Relations between Russia and Japan
- Science and technology cooperation
- Cultural Exchange
- Photo Gallery
- Events, Meetings, Statements
- Virtual Tour
- History of the Embassy
- Russia Day
- Prior Appointment
- Consular Relations between Russia and Japan
- Consular Section News
- Contact Details
- Consular Services
- Russian Visas
- Visa Categories
- About Russian Visas
- Additional Visa Application Requirements for the Citizens of Third Countries
- Emergency Visa Application
- Migration Card
- Other Consular Services
- Press and Mass Media
- Matters of Trade and Business
- Russian Visas
UEFA 2020 Entry Rules Alert
Please note the following information regarding entry to the Russian Federation of the spectator planning to attend UEFA EURO 2020 ™ matches in Saint Petersburg.
At the same time, we recommend get your FanID in laminated form as soon as possible.
ENTRY INTO RUSSIA
Both FAN IDs in electronic form and FAN IDs in laminated form entitle foreign spectators of UEFA EURO 2020TM in Saint Petersburg (hereinafter – Spectators) to multiple entry to the Russian Federation without a visa subject to presenting a valid identity document recognised as such by the Russian Federation (hereinafter – Passport) over the period from 00:00 on 29 May to 23:59 on 2 July 2021 (local Russian time).
When boarding an international flight to a destination in the Russian Federation and when crossing the State Border of the Russian Federation, you need to present the following documents:
1. Passport. National ID cards cannot be used to enter Russia, only passports.
2. A FAN ID issued for the Passport. If a FAN ID in electronic form is used, we recommend printing it out on an A4-size sheet to present it when boarding the flight.
3. A medical document (in Russian or in English) confirming the negative result of a COVID-19 PCR test of one’s material collected no earlier than three calendar days before one’s arrival in the Russian Federation. This can be presented in printed or in electronic form with the text being easily legible.
If the medical document cannot be presented in Russian or in English, it can be presented in the official language of the state of registration of the organisation that has issued it with its translation into Russian the accuracy of which is certified by a consular official of the Russian Federation.
Please note the travel time to Russia, we recommend Spectators to take the COVID-19 PCR test closer to departure.
4. An application form for those who are on flights to the Russian Federation for border crossing. Before arriving in the Russian Federation, for the purposes of ensuring the sanitary and quarantine control at the Russian Federation ports of entry, Spectator needs to complete an application form for those who are on flights to the Russian Federation for border crossing. This application form must be presented together with the negative COVID-19 PCR test to a presentative of Rospotrebnadzor upon arrival to the Russian Federation.
To save time, we recommend printing it double sided and completing it before arrival in the Russian Federation. During the flight, the flight attendants may provide this form.
Please note that the check-in may take longer than usual. We recommend Spectators to arrive at the airport in advance and follow the airport sanitary and epidemiological requirements: wear masks, gloves, and maintain social distancing.
If a Spectator travels to the Russian Federation through the territories of other countries, we recommend to check its transit rules and COVID-19 restrictions. If a Spectator needs a transit visa or any additional documents, it is necessary to obtain these well in advance.
 The citizens of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union who enter the Russian Federation from the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus and the Kyrgyz Republic through the Russian Federation airports determined by the Government of the Russian Federation shall confirm a negative COVID-19 PCR test using the Путешествую без COVID-19 (Travel without COVID-19) mobile application.